The life and times of a normal university student

11 April 2010

Twenty Fifth Post

The last semester of this year is nearly half way done. I'm a little bewildered by this, since friends at other schools are on quarters and shan't be out until mid to late June. I, on the other hand, will be out in mid May. Wow.
This of course means that I have to actually finish things up earlier than my other-school counterparts. I plan to convince my parents to invest in scone-making ingredients, since scones are my favourite breakfast foods. I think I'll have a harder time convincing them to get an espresso machine so that I can have my white chocolate mochas and raspberry lattes, though.
(cue heavy sigh)
It will be nice to be home, away from the girl-drama that has overtaken my hall. I myself am caught up in a bit of it, with an irritating boy who refuses to leave me alone dogging my footsteps. I use dogging here as an insult; a look at my profile will reveal my profile picture to be a cat. That is because I love cats and hate dogs.
In any case, I'm conflicted about the whole going home thing. I will definitely miss my friends and the pre-paid coffee and scones, but I will not miss the current misery bug that seems to be going around.
To all you quarter students, I pity you. And almost envy you, since you're done with quarters at breaks. However, I have class in 9 hours and must get some rest. Abschied.

No comments:

Post a Comment