The life and times of a normal university student

28 August 2012

Craigslist Scam Tip Site -- Eightieth Post

Since this blog is getting some nice ratings on Google for searches craigslist scammers Ashleigh Loudon and Scott Doyle, I'd like to alert you all to a website dedicated to craigslist scams. It's called "Let's Get the Craigslist Scammers" and consists of posts regarding the various and sundry scams that people( lots of people all over the world) run across, not just the ones that I personally run across in my particular area in my particular interests (jobs, namely).

I'll still be posting any information I run across that seems scammy, especially screenshots of emails, but this blog is not dedicated to that. It's dedicated to my life, in all its boring glory, or at least the bits that I feel like sharing with the internet.

Happy Interneting!

No comments:

Post a Comment