The life and times of a normal university student

23 February 2010

Seventeenth Post

It's been a while. So hi, readers. How have you been? Well, I hope.
Speaking of "well", there's a bug going around campus. My roommate and I got it, but she seems to have progressed into some advanced stage of illness while I am coming out of it.
I suppose you've all heard about Google's social networking attempt, Buzz. Guess what? I don't have any horror stories regarding its existence.
The most "exciting" thing that happened to me in this long absence was giving blood. I did not feel like a reverse vampire. I felt like a person sitting in a weird chair with my feet up and a needle in my elbow. Then I had to lay down. It was pretty boring. Then I went to work.
In school-related news, I'm in a chemistry class. I've done this part before, but I have to take it again because my AP test score was just a bit too low. I was concerned that it would be horrible, awful, and painful to sit through the class all over again, but it's more like a review. It's nice and easy, but challenging enough to keep me from falling asleep in class. Much as I hate to say it, it's not that boring.
Right now, I'm sitting at my extremely messy desk writing this post and thinking that I should do my dishes. But I have my boring job in a few minutes, so the dishes will have to keep waiting... and waiting... and waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment