The life and times of a normal university student

07 February 2010

Sixteenth Post

As usual, I type this at night when I should be doing homework. But homework is stupid, especially when it's nigh impossible to get the website that the physics and chemistry departments here use to do homework to cooperate. My evening was not boring; it was full of screaming and frustration that the bloody website wouldn't let me submit my answers. Sometimes I hate technology...
And then I get better.
On a completely unrelated note, I just found my tea sitting at my elbow, untouched since I poured the water. I am now slightly sad, especially since it's very weak even after about half an hour. But my thick ceramic teacups hold in heat pretty well... It's still quite warm.
Goodnight, my bored readers. Enjoy your hopefully boring weeks...

No comments:

Post a Comment