The life and times of a normal university student

08 January 2011

Forty Sixth Post

So, I tried to do a vlog thing. It didn't work because the microphone that is part of my computer doesn't seem to work. I don't know why, and I'm too tired to figure it out.
Why did I try to make a vlog thing? Because I had been awake for 24 hours exactly when I was musing about how great minds don't think alike whilst sitting in the bathroom.
Now, my trash contains 25 minutes and 11 seconds of me moving my mouth and hands without sound, plus a 40-second sound test thing.
It makes me sad. I'll need to play with the settings when I'm awake so that I can talk at the screen of my computer when I'm tired.

In other news, I'm dying some of my hair purple today. We'll see how it goes, since I have dark brown hair and the package just informed me that I should lighten my hair. Why they couldn't have told me that while I was still shopping online for all the things I'd need, I don't know.
So here's hoping that I don't dye my face and shoulders purple in my quest for awesome rewards for good grades.

No comments:

Post a Comment