The life and times of a normal university student

27 December 2010

Forty Fifth Post

I'll be upfront. This is a rant post, almost related to Fortieth Post (I think). If you don't want to read a rant about Hulu, just hit the little x on the tab for this blog. I do feel a little bit bad about ranting. I mean, I can rant to real people; I don't need to full up the internet with my anger.
Oh, well.
I have a bone to pick with Hulu Plus.
As a rule, Hulu provides me with free television. When a show ends, the whole thing ends up on Hulu. Free and whatnot. All seasons. All. Of. Them.
My obsession with Legend of the Seeker will be on standby for a while, at least until I can afford season 2 on DVD.
F***ers. I adored that show (*coughCraigHornerisreallyhotcough*) and now a small joy that is rather too large is gone.
Gone!
Those f***ers stole my television show! It should all be on there! ALL OF IT!
I'm not paying a cent, and I should get to see all of these episodes! The show is over! WANT!
Oh, Hulu Plus has it?
Newsflash: I HAVE NO MONEY!
Well, not literally since I got some for Christmas, but that's all going to my jan term class.
No. Money. Hear me, Hulu? I don't have the money to pay for these television shows! Your job is to provide me with free television shows, not to make money!
Oye. All of Heroes is online -- all freaking four seasons -- but only one of the two seasons of Legend of the Seeker is up for free?
What.
The.
F***.
What the f***, Hulu? Why do you deprive me of my Craig Horner? This might force me to find a hot guy in real life! How can I function like that?
In real life, I'm not very interesting. I can make any situation awkward, and I never know what to say to people.
Television shows are an escape for me.
This might make me face real life. And I don't want to deal with that now.

No comments:

Post a Comment