The life and times of a normal university student

08 February 2011

Forty Eighth Post

Gah, it's an "eighth" post again... That is probably one of the words that weirds me out the most, and I'm in organic chemistry, german, and a class that covers welsh literature.
Anyway.
Hi. The post name is going to change, but it's still me. "Raeann is Not a Nihilist" is the same person as "Bored College Student".
No, I'm not schizophrenic.
I'm not a nihilist, either.
All I did was switch email accounts to make the most dignified of my emails -- also the one attached to my youtube account -- the email for my main web browser (chrome, in case you want to emulate me).
Cheers, my fine reader friends. Cheers.
P.S., my youtube name is "raeannisnotanihilist" and I have one video up at this point. I may link them in and make this kind of an interchangeable thing, blog and vlog.
Come say hi! www.youtube.com/raeannisnotanihilist

No comments:

Post a Comment