The life and times of a normal university student

18 February 2011

Fifty First Post

That's right, it's another post!
All in one day!
This one is about Fridays.
At my school, don't know about others, we have this thing were people assign a fashion function (gah! alliteration...) to days of the week.
Examples include Wacky Hat Wednesdays, Fancy Fridays, Flannel Fridays...
It is Friday. I am wearing a skirt.
It really looks as though I am participating in Fancy Friday.
In fact, I am not.
You recall how I switched sleep cycles? After wearing flannel pyjama pants all night/day, I decided that I didn't feel like wearing pants.
Logical conclusion -- skirt.
Because I don't like looking like I'm in middle school, I wore a nice blouse with my skirt.
Upon reaching my last class, someone commented that they were doing Flannel Friday instead of Fancy Friday.
I realised that I looked pretty fancy.
Except I wasn't being fancy, I was... not wearing pants.
F*** Pants Friday.
There. I'm not being fancy, I'm f***ing pants.













Deal with it. (if the .gif is broken for you)

No comments:

Post a Comment