The life and times of a normal university student

09 March 2011

Fifty Second Post

Mostly, I just want to say that I have a bone to pick with The Little Mermaid.
Shells are impractical and sound painful.
That is all.

Okay, I lied. It's not all, although I am done talking about The Little Mermaid.
I have exciting news for you all!
That's actually a lie. I have exciting news for me, and I'm pretty much it. And I guess one other person is pretty psyched as well. I have a roommate for next year! (My future roommie is the other psyched person, and I know this because she is the one that did the asking. Otherwise I'd have my doubts because I have no self-esteem when it comes to my friends.)
A mutual friend of ours described the arrangement succinctly — "Raeann and Megan: terrifying men everywhere in 2012."
I think it has a nice ring to it.


UPDATE TWO YEARS LATER: Megan and I ended up not rooming together because I studied abroad and it would have been a nightmare, so she got a single after evaluating all other possible options and the hell that is our housing system on campus and I moved into a friend who studied abroad in the spring's room.

No comments:

Post a Comment