The life and times of a normal university student

04 March 2010

Nineteenth Post

Today, I went to the gym on campus and worked out. And got sweaty. Because that's what happens when one works out.
On an unrelated note, I have been going through a Three Days Grace obsession. I vacillate between hard rock, "alternative" rock, and classical, although I always like classical music. I don't always like hard rock and I don't always like alternative. Maybe I'm just liking the hard rock sound because I'm subconsciously angry at my ex-boyfriend still.
That was an unboring thing that happened- this guy is a jerk and a loser; him breaking up with me over a year and a half ago was the nicest thing he ever did for me. And then he texts me out of the blue asking me to date him again... Needless to say, I said no. But I'm still bitter, which worries me. I don't need to be bitter.

If you were dead or still alive... I don't care.

Funny how needing to say that proves that I do in fact care still. Don't get me wrong, I don't want the boy dead. But I need to sing along to that song, just to convince myself that he really doesn't control me any more.
On that note, I usually hate singing along. I am the one who stands at the back of the dance room, if one can even get me to go to the dance, and doesn't even bob her head to the music. I bob my head to this, and then some. And I sing along.

Sorry for the non-boring post. At least me going to the gym was boring...

No comments:

Post a Comment