The life and times of a normal university student

09 March 2010

Twentieth Post

My blog now has more posts than I have years of life.
In other news, I slept through my first two classes thanks to my alarm having been set for 20:00 instead of 08:00. This would not have been a problem if my alarm clock had 24-hour time. But noooo, I set it to 8 and missed the little "PM" sign up in the corner.
You would not believe how many times this has happened.
Most of the other times, my roommate woke me up. Here is a model of our exchanges: "Don't you have a class?" "(Expletive or feral grunting)" This time, though, she had pulled her first all-nighter and was fairly exhausted by the time she got back, and proceeded to sleep through her third class- my second class.
Now, normally I would wake up by myself at around, 0h, 09:00 if I got to sleep around midnight. I did not get to sleep until after 03:00.
I would call this a "Hell Monday".
The good news is that it is now Tuesday. I like Tuesdays, except I have to wake up for an 08:00 lab. Other than that, they are fairly low-key, no-thinking-required-outside-lab days. Those are nice on days with an 08:00 class.
If you are thinking that my blog has been less than boring lately, keep in mind that I'm bored enough to write it.

No comments:

Post a Comment