The life and times of a normal university student

14 March 2010

Twenty First Post

My blog can legally drink in the US.
But more exciting than that, it's pi Day! I'm even typing this post before midnight, so it's still pi Day. It's the "3.14th Post" I suppose, but whatever.
To celebrate pi Day, I walked to a grocery store and bought an apple pie. I would have made it, but aside from not having any filling, I don't have the makings for a crust, either.
It was a good pie, for a store-bought affair. I'm used to pies made by mother or either grandmother with fresh apples (and lots of them), but it's been a long time since we've had one of those.

On a completely unrelated tack, do any of you readers know anything about electrical physics and equilibrium chemistry? I'm swamped in impossible homework that's all due tomorrow... You know, the usual science major stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment