The life and times of a normal university student

23 September 2010

Thirty Fourth Post

So, school.
It's pretty much... school-ish... I go to class, I talk with my roommate, gripe about the state of the bathroom, complain about the inconsistently freezing cold showers, and hoard 90% dark chocolate.
I recently had my birthday, which was "fun", since all the people I know on facebook wrote on my wall and/or accosted me in person.
Now I'm lurking in the science library computer room trying to work up the motivation to do organic homework before the day it's due.
It's not working.
I'm going to go back to my room, make up German flashcards so I don't fail another quiz, and read Going Postal by Terry Pratchett.
In my defense, I failed the German quiz because I was studying the wrong page.
...It really doesn't help to know that I failed a quiz because I couldn't tell page 19 apart from page 37, though.
I'm going to go hide under the covers, actually. After I do everything else and my laundry.

No comments:

Post a Comment