The life and times of a normal university student

27 September 2010

Thirty Fifth Post

My number of posts is really getting up there. Just saying.
So, my roommate's "friend with benefits" finally asked her out, which sort of makes my life easier. Her life kind of fell apart, what with her best friend since forever ago deciding that she had too many problems for her to deal with. So this is something of a welcome event.
Unfortunately, boyfriend guy has taken over my room for the evening. He will be out before my chemistry assignment is due, but I'd rather be in my room on my own computer that doesn't have a weird clunky spacebar and an "ergonomic" keyboard, which puts the "b" key on the wrong side of the gap for me. So I'm actually straining my hands more than I would normally.
This is turning into a rant session. But I really do hate this keyboard, which also has an overactive backspace key. And the mouse is stupid. I miss my mac trackpad...
Classes. Classes are... going. As it turns out, organic chemistry is harder on my brain than physics was. Ironic, isn't it, that the hardest year of my life will be the one with only one science course...
Anyway, I need to go kick boyfriend guy out of my room so I don't fail organic.

No comments:

Post a Comment