The life and times of a normal university student

05 June 2012

This isn't really a real post

This is mostly to say that I'm almost definitely going to make the new blog if only to give me something to do and a good reason to go to the store and get batteries and also apply for a job and maybe get some more applesauce and fancy flour while I'm there.
So, names! I'm sort of down to two options.
accidentalvegan is taken. It's even at blogspot.
I've never made a cranberry cup cake, or really anything with cranberries in it. In fact, I dislike cranberry baked goods as a rule, although I drink cranberry juice exclusively and would eat entire bags of the dried stuff if given the option.
So, we're left with thebrokevegetariancooks and bakeroutofeggsandbutter.
Basically, do I want a rhythmic name or one slightly more accurate.
Wait, the broke vegetarian cooks has a vegan relation on tumblr, and on blogspot, and a sibling in brokevegetarian.
It's decided: bakeroutofeggsandbutter I will be.

UPDATE!
Baker Out of Eggs and Butter: A Broke Vegetarian's Flirtation With Veganism is a thing now.

No comments:

Post a Comment