The life and times of a normal university student

27 June 2012

Toothpaste vs Acne -- Seventy Sixth Post

I just wanted to share this because it works.
If you dab toothpaste on your zits and then wash it off after a few minutes, say the time it takes to floss your teeth, they will get better. It might take a few days, but there's a small amount of immediate improvement. Doing this a few days in a row will pretty much vanish the zits.
One caveat is that it is possible to leave the toothpaste on for too long, allowing it to eat your face off. I suppose someone could do science and figure out how long it takes, but that requires having toothpaste eat your face off, so it won't be me. I just leave it on for only a few minutes and wipe it right off.
I've actually incorporated this into my morning and evening regimens; after washing my face, I put on the toothpaste and do my teeth, then wipe off the toothpaste. Bam.
I have a greasy face, and it works for me. I don't know how it is for dry skin. I'm also not sure why I've recently had a massive little breakout happening, and hopefully it's not the toothpaste's fault.
And that's enough TMI for now. Good luck with the spots!

No comments:

Post a Comment