The life and times of a normal university student

22 January 2010

Eleventh Post

This is the 11th post. It is not on the 11th day of the month. It was not posted at 11:11, nor even in the 11th hour. It will be posted soon after 01:15 on the 22nd of this month. Nothing to get excited over.
Today, I was sitting in the dining hall and I overheard someone make a joke which included a sexual innuendo. It was kind of quiet- as quiet as a university dining hall ever gets at dinner time- and some people laughed. However, this joke-making person was not a quiet person. She is a very loud person. In my experience, it is not "always the quiet ones" who make dirty jokes into silences, it's the crude, noisy ones. I'm a quiet one. I do not say anything into silences, much less make crude jokes.
Also today, just now, in fact, my roommate told me to go to bed because I have work in the morning and must get up early for it.
So I will take her advice. Goodnight, readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment