The life and times of a normal university student

26 January 2010

Fourteenth Post

So, "fourteenth" is a pretty weird word as well. I think teens are just weird.
Non-number weird word of the day: Sculpting. It reminds me of the word "squelch", which is also weird. That being said, there are a lot of weird words, some of which I use in papers.
Speaking of papers, I think I must be ill or something. I stayed up until well after 02:30 last night/this morning to finish a paper, but then I woke up all the way only a bit after 08:30... I'm not sure how this is possible. I didn't actually end up finishing the paper until after I woke up, either. I watched three movies, finished crocheting a scarf, and talked to my roommate instead. It was definitely a productive night.
I'm home on break now, which is kind of weird. My house is homey and familiar, but my bedroom is empty, bare, and lonely. Quite honestly, I could make myself at home anywhere that has a couch and an outlet to charge my computer and my phone. But my bedroom isn't quite right. My roommate and I decided that college students don't really have a "home", as the dorm room isn't all that homey (no stove), but the bedroom at home is very un-lived-in.

No comments:

Post a Comment