The life and times of a normal university student

16 January 2010

Sixth Post

My favourite part of weekends is sitting around in my room and not leaving all day. I didn't actually eat until about 19:00, simply because I wasn't very hungry. I did leave the building when I took my incredibly full trash bin out to the dumpster, but I consider that to be a part of the dorm. It was a nice, relaxed day. I finished reading the book for an assignment, and felt victorious. The assignment is due tuesday, so I have plenty of time to formulate ideas and look up passages, or I can save it all for monday night. I find that right now, I'm totally ambivalent as to which one, possibly because I was up past 03:00 for the third night in a row. Tonight, I have decided, will be different. I have an infusion (which tend to make me tired) that I will drink by midnight if I'm not tired. I am absolutely determined to get sleep tonight.
I'm certain that this makes me a bad college student. But I don't care. On that note, I'm doing homework, so I'm already a miserable failure of a student.

No comments:

Post a Comment