The life and times of a normal university student

19 January 2010

Ninth Post

The only thing worse than a paper with three pages to go is a paper with about five lines to go, but no more ideas. Welcome to the story of my essays. I'm fairly certain that I'm now an official student, having fought to the death with a five-page book review on a 500-page book. At midnight.
The hall restroom has been in an uproar because someone, possibly a custodian, stole our trash bin. The sewers in our city will probably be full of dental floss now... I blame the custodians for the chaos that will ensue.
Today, I realised that one of my plants is probably dead. It hasn't put out growth since the beginning of the school year and feels rather rootless. It's still green and fairly healthy-looking, which is why I've kept it, and will continue keeping it until it turns brown and looks dead.
My roommate insists that I recycle. I don't really want to recycle, but hey, whatever keeps her happy works. It's not as though I have a moral opposition to recycling.
At this very moment (00:18), I am watching Pirates of the Caribbean. Will I finish it tonight? Probably not. It is, however, one of my favourite movies. I believe that one can come up with a quote for any situation from any of the Pirates movies.
This is starting to seem like I have an almost-MLIA-worthy life, so I'll stop talking about it. It would be a shame to put a black mark on my record of boringness.

No comments:

Post a Comment