The life and times of a normal university student

12 January 2010

First Post!

Hello! I am a bored university student. It is almost midnight, and I'm reading a book for class. Rather, I'm not reading, I'm creating this blog.
You have probably seen, or at least heard of, MLIA- my life is average. Which it no longer is. Most posts deal with crazy, unlikely, and most likely made up scenarios. Especially in college.
I would like to take this moment to say that college does not consist of profs cracking dirty jokes, nerf gun wars, squeaky beds, or people running around in strange costumes.
College, at least where I am, consists of going to class, hanging out with friends, holing up in one's room, top ramen, peanut butter, studying, watching movies whenever one wants, and crappy cafeteria food.
I am an average college student with a boring life, and I am calling students of all majors to unite against the forces of MLIA-ers.
Please comment on how boring your life is in the comments. Example- "Today I took a test. It was (hard/easy/boring/what have you)." "Tonight, I did homework."
Note- I will not tolerate dirty jokes in the comments. Thank you for your advanced vocabularies, maturity, and well-developed senses of humour and irony befitting people who have managed to get into competitive universities.

No comments:

Post a Comment